ABA Therapy Billing and Insurance Services
At Rethink Behavioral Health, we offer easy, friendly pediatric therapy insurance billing services. Our goal is to help save your practice time and money by increasing efficiency.
Rethink specializes in Revenue Cycle Management for Applied Behavior Analysis, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Counseling, Psychotherapy and Neuropsychology services.
Rethink billing services, procedures and software allows busy practices to focus on what is important, patient care. Services provided include:
- Verification of Eligibility and Benefits
- Claims Auditing and Submission
- Payment Reconciliation
- Patient Statement Generation
- Denials and Outstanding Receivables Management
Enrollment and Credentialing
No matter how long your practice has been in business, the complexities of insurance don’t get any easier. Once you are comfortably in an insurance company’s network, you can grow your practice and get the attention of more families. Rethink enrollment experts can help!
• Provider and group contracts with commercial insurance
• Provider and group contracts with Medicare & Medicaid
• Provider CAQH setup and optional maintenance for providers
• Processing enrollment forms for national and regional insurance carriers
• Helping your practice get started with insurance companies
• Understanding fee schedules
Training & Support
Hands-on training and support options are available with Rethink. From live video sessions at your team’s convenience, to kick off meetings and ongoing support, you’ll have resources available throughout the entire process. As your practice grows, you can leverage workflow and clinical documentation integrations.
Speech, Occupational, Physical and ABA Therapy Billing
Rethink billing services include Revenue Cycle Management, practice management software, eligibility checks and insurance verification. Each component plays a pivotal role in effective SLP, OT, PT and ABA therapy billing. Billing services include claims auditing against payor rules and guidelines and claim submission to each individual funding source. Services also include denial management and outstanding receivables management.