Pediatric Therapy and Physician Billing Services
At Rethink Behavioral Health, we offer easy, friendly pediatric therapy insurance billing services. Our goal is to help save your practice time and money by increasing efficiency.
Rethink specializes in pediatric therapy medical billing and practice support for autism centers, home healthcare and other medical providers.
Examples of those who are a good fit include Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT) and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP). Rethink Billing services, procedures and software allow busy practices to keep up.
Key Medical Billing Features & Benefits
Enrollment and Credentialing
Our Services Include:
- Provider and Group contracts with commercial insurance
- Provider and Group contracts with Medicare & Medicaid
- Provider CAQH setup and optional maintenance for providers
- Processing enrollment forms for national and regional insurance carriers
- Helping you get started with insurance companies
- Understanding fee schedules
Insurance and enrollment services are included for all providers at the time of contracting.Insurance and enrollment services are also available without using our ABA Therapy Billing Service. You have a practice to run, trying to figure out each payor’s process can take weeks. Problems with enrollment are the most common problem we see in new billing service clients. Our experienced team of enrollment experts can take your organization through the entire enrollment process and watch for required updates.
Enrollment ManagementTo manage your providers and keep your insurance reimbursement coming you have to stay on top of all the different insurance company requirements. We will help manage enrollment with every insurance company requiring different information and provide regular updates. We manage and automatically generate notifications of documents that are outdated or missing as well as manage expiration dates, practice locations and CAQH updates. In addition, we can capture and store all documents related to your provider contracts in our secure database.
Determining EligibilityOnce Rethink receives the eligibility request and a copy of the insurance card (front & back), your account representative will submit it to our eligibility department. They will process your request and obtain as much information as possible about the benefits your patient has. Often conflicting information requires multiple calls to determine what the patient’s actual coverage is. Once the eligibility is completed, you will receive an eligibility response form detailing all the information we obtained from the insurance company. This report will be returned to the practice within 2-5 business days (some carriers now allow 10 days to respond to eligibility verification requests. A favorable benefits determination does not mean you will be paid by the insurance carrier.
Key Eligibility Verification Features & Benefits
- Dedicated team to obtain patient eligibility/benefits upon request
- Understand patient eligibility & benefits prior to treating with full comprehensive benefit response
- Reduce the risk of rejections/denials upfront with a quote of benefits for each patient you treat
- Streamlined system saves both time and money
- Free up your in-house resources
- Fast turnaround and increased customer satisfaction