Join us on Thursday, April 22 when we will discuss preliminary data from over 6,000 completed assessments and how Rethink’s new Medical Necessity Assessment can help you:
- Enhance care outcomes by ensuring accurate care plans and the correct level of prescribed hours
- Align providers and payers on necessary dosage levels and facilitate pre-authorizations
- Provide evidenced-based recommendations to new BCBAs and support their training process
- Standardize levels of care across your organization
- Increase parent satisfaction
There is no cost to attend and this webinar is not eligible for CEUs.